What To Write On Birthday Card? there are those of us who sometimes have a hard time going beyond Happy Birthday. Wherever you fall for that motivation, we have ideas to help you write a more meaningful message on your card.
1. I hope you do something fun to celebrate!
2. The happiest [most desirable] birthdays for daughters.
3. I hope today is full of all your favorite legal pleasure.
4. I hope you make your birthday the 25th!
5. Come out on your birthday and win [your sleeping games]!
6. If I don’t tell you often, I really appreciate your friendship. 7. And thank you so much for all you bring me to it!
8. This is not about aging. I’m glad I have a friend like you who should go first!
9. Thank you so much for coming to earth because you make my world better every day. We wish you a Happy Birthday, Baby.
what to write in a birthday card for best friend
1. Happy birthday to one of my favorite people in ancient history.
2. Thank you for being here, for being you.
3. Warm wishes and love for your birthday and always!
4. Safe, have fun, take pictures, and enjoy every minute of 5. this wonderful time in your life!
6. I wish you a happy birthday and a blessed year.
what to write in a birthday card funny
1.Happy birthday to my beloved former punk artist.
2. From one of your favorite negative influences” (Added after printing “Happy Birthday” card)
3. You become the center of attention today! Tomorrow it’s back to me.
4. I had a martyr! Or two! . ”(Or: Recipient’s favorite drink.)
5. I think this is the year you get a pony! JK has never.
6. Happy birthday to you and your cat! (I know how much a cat hates being left out.)